Six Flag-ed Questions for Muslims7 comments
I. Recently, in Middle East Muslims destroyed Danish food and threw away food in streets. I ask following questions:
- Question 1. Did prophet of Islam recommended this behavior?
- Question 2. Do Muslims know how much Allah despise when we spoil the Rizaq (food) ?
- Question 3. Does Islam recommend Muslims to spoil food when Allah (SBWH) asks in Quran: Who has made it Haram for you that I have made Halal?
- Question 4. Isn't it that Allah has recommended us to consider Haram as Halal when it comes to saving lives (I don't even consider Danish medicines Haram)?
- Question 5. Is it ok to punish those who are not involved in offending Muslims sensibilities (Although, prophet choose not to punish and that is my guiding light).
- Question 6. Didn't prophet say that you cannot be among the best Muslims if other Muslims are not safe from your hand, arm, and mouth?
(If Islam=Peace then I must say that everyone must be safe from the hands, arms, and mouth of Muslims) .
Please all Muslims respond to my questions and Inshallah we can have more positive discussions among Muslim communities around the globe.
On a side note: Our love for prophet or the respect that Allah has given him cannot diminish in anyway even if we choose not to do anything. In fact, our love for prophet (PBUH) demands us to do only one thing and that is to do exactly the way he did. He opted for peace, forgiveness, and mercy. Allah knows this and so does He (PBUH).
Sheik Abdul-Aziz Arafa, a Muslim scholar who teaches in Mecca at the Grand Mosque and at the Sawlatia School, a religious institute that is 125 years old says: "What most people don't understand," he said, "is the strong bond, the powerful link that connects Muslims and their prophet, God's prayers and peace upon him. He is sitting with us right now. When we talk about him, he is present, listening, and when we send him greetings, he sends them right back."Sheikh Arafa's lecture was hosted by Samir Barqa and he said the following about the cartoon event.
"Muhammad lay bleeding and injured after being stoned by young men in the mountain city of Taif. But he never exacted revenge on them and turned it down when the angels offered it."Please pay attention to these words about Prophet Mohammad (PBUH):
We have only to go back to his examples to see that he never returned an insult with an insult. He remained balanced and steady. He would not have been happy about the turn of events."
- "He never returned an insult with an insult."
May Allah help every Muslim to understand the message of Salama (peace).